Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting for Warehouse/Picking Operatives for large contract packaging and production company in Chorley, Buckshaw Village, PR6.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Some assembly duties will be required like screwing, putting parts together,
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of a warehouse/packing operative will include: packing, re-parking, labelling, moving stock around, returns, boxing, palletising.
Working hours are: Monday till Friday on rotation shift 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm at £8.21/h plus day shift allowance at £1.60 on days and £9.45 on rotation shift.
- Chance of be nominated for employee of the month and winning £25 voucher to spend
- Full canteen facility with TV, coffee machine, hot water, microwaves and breakfast bar.
This role is ongoing and long term with possibility to be offered a full time contract.
Experience is desirable.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS
Job Type: Full-time