|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hyland|
An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, innovative Planner to work on behalf of Bespoke Housebuilder. a Company that is a market leader with a fantastic reputation for delivering a range of luxury projects in the local area.
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time, and quality against set parameters
- You would take ownership of the programme content working alongside our preconstruction and delivery teams and need to have a flexible approach that the variety of work offers.
- A chance to work on an infinitely varied portfolio of projects, each as innovative and impressive as the last.
- A competitive salary with excellent support and clear scope for future progression. An ideal package will be negotiated upon successful appointment.
- A genuine and welcoming team that operate on the principle of creating an office that works for everyone.
- The right candidate should be well organised, have great inter-personal skills and the ability to work well within a team. Equally important for success is good problem-solving skills.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to work across a varied and diverse portfolio of projects, please get in touch.
For more information, please contact James Hyland on 01223 375 629 or email me on James.Hyland@gap-construction.com