The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Planning and Stock Control Assistant for our client based in Ashton in Makerfield.
The suitable candidate will ideally have 3-4 years planning experience and have worked in the food production industry, there is room for progression within this company and an opportunity to fast track to Planning Manager position.
- Assist the planning manager in creating planning and stock schedule
- Plan all arrivals into the Depot and control all stock allocation to meet customer requirements
- Work closely with our Procurement team to achieve the optimum usage of the fruit at the lowest cost
- Plan the following weeks arrivals from Port on the weekly grid
- Liaise with the transport department to book all transport to collect our product from ports
- Create intakes on Rubicon MRP system
- Deputize and cover the Planning Manager during holidays and out of office.
- Practical experience, preferably within the food industry
- Business minded
- Self motivated and proactive
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Numerate and computer literate, Microsoft, excel
We look forward to receiving your application. If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV or call our office on 01925 414 555.