Gap Personnel are currently looking for a number of Fabricators for one of our clients in the Hyde area
1.Experience within a fabrication environment.
2.Rolling of Materials (Mild Steel)
3.The ability to read, understand and carry out work to Engineering Drawings.
Also needed is
- Pendant controlled overhead crane operating experience.
- A high standard of safety awareness and good housekeeping.
- Some Mig Welding Experience
- Willing to work in other departments when Fabrications is not busy
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED :
- A team player, willing to assist fellow colleagues.
- A good verbal communicator.
Hours of work :
1.Normal Hours of Work Days: Mon - Thurs 7:30 - 16:15 / Fri: 7:30 – 13:00 ( While Training)
2.Shifts: 13:50 – 22:00 Monday – Thursday / Friday 12:00 / 18:30 (After Training)
3.Rate: £11ph + Shift rate when on shifts. Depending on Experiance
4.Overtime when required during the week and weekends
For more Information please contact our Gap Manchester office or click apply