We are looking for Plating Technicians in Wolverhampton, with Immediate Start!
Shifts: 40 hrs per week, shifts 13.30 – 22.00 must be flexible to cover days, afternoons and nights if required.
Pay: £36,000-£37,000, depending on experience.
- Monitor and record process parameters.
- Recognise, remedy or report variations on process parameters. Investigate causes of variation and implement corrective action plans to prevent recurrence.
- Produce and maintain work instruction sheets for all processes and operations.
- Conduct regular plant process and procedure audits.
- Carry out routine plant maintenance as required.
- Analyses of line chemistry and make additions /adjustments as required.
- Monitor and report internal scrap rates.
- Recognise, rectify, or report any trends in rejects and other quality issues.
- Develop quality plans for the plating and inspection of parts and carry out visual and performance checks as required.
- Undertake laboratory analysis as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers regarding maintenance, repair, and improvement plans.
- Liaise with others as required and assist as necessary in resolving any quality or production issues.
- Recognise and report failings in skills, equipment, or procedures.
- Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards.
- Time served in the electro plating industry (chrome, nickel gold)
- 10-15 years’ experience as a Plating Technician
- Strong chemistry and mathematical background
- Ability to work shifts – fundamental
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Plating/ metal finishing experience.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Annual Incentive Plan, 2%* Bonus!
- Company Pension.
- Death In service Benefit.
- High-5 Recognition Scheme.
- Ride to work scheme.
- On site parking.