|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.72 to £11.19|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Polishing Operative based in Wolverhampton, WV13, with immediate starts available!
Pay Rates :
£8.72 to £11.19
Rolling shifts due to COVID. 6am – 2.30pm 1 week and then 2pm to 22.30pm 1 week.
*1 x 30 minutes unpaid break
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Responsible for the polishing of components to the quality standard required by the company..
- Report any quality issues / concerns to the team leader.
- Carry out routine maintenance when required.
- Notify the team leader of consumable items that are out of stock.
- To ensure that general Health & Safety housekeeping and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience in a polishing role KEY RESULT AREAS
- Maintain output at budget
- Housekeeping and 5S programme
- Compliance with standard procedures
This role is long-term, on going, temp to perm placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered, for the right candidate, after this period is completed.
For more information or to apply:
Call 01902 422 940 or email email@example.com with the reference 'Polisher'
gap personnel operating as an employment business