|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||up to £10 per hour|
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking for Poultry Hangers on a temp to perm basis.
The role is working within a state-of-the-art poultry processing factory and will become permanent for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
- Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for placing chickens onto clasps, that rotate around a conveyor ready for removal of feathers and cleaning.
- You will coordinate with your team to make sure all clasps are filled.
- This is a fast-paced labour-intensive position, which requires someone who is not afraid of hard work. The factory is state of the art and has the best working conditions in the industry for the environment you will be in.
Successful candidates will be able to
- Work Efficiently in a factory environment
- Lift up to 5lbs
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to repetitively move hands, shoulders, and arms
5am-4pm 4 days per week
Starting pay will be £9.25 but will increase to £10.00 after 12 weeks