The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a ‘PPC Executive’ on a permanent basis.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 + potential bonus
Being responsible for the day-to-day management a media budget over £1,000,000 you’ll play a pivotal role in driving revenue through their paid search campaigns.
With digital campaigns currently spanning across Google, Bing, Criteo, Facebook and Amazon, you’ll manage bids, optimise and copy and creative, identify keyword trends, tweak targeting and work with the Paid Search manager to improve advertising performance at all touchpoints.
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, Criteo, Facebook and Amazon
- Working closely with the Paid Search Manager, Head of Marketplaces and Head of Web to proactively prioritise and re-prioritise work in a dynamic E-commerce environment
- Will compile and maintain reports and dashboards on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance.
- Continual optimisation and testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
- Self-directed learning is a core part of this role, working with the Paid Search Manager to ensure the company can identify new opportunities in digital quickly
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- A minimum of one year’s experience working within the Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) engine
- Experience of working on accounts of scale, with a minimum spend of £10k per month
- Must be able to work well with others with a collaborative ‘can-do’ attitude
- Will already have a solid working knowledge of the key KPIs by which advertising can be measured and the ability to report on these
- Experience of Google Shopping and working with retail clients would be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of Amazon advertising would be a significant advantage
Closing date is 3rd June 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV.