|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
In-House PR & Marketing Executive – Creative
£25,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Gap professional are delighted to be supporting an innovative British manufacturer in their search for a talented creative marketeer. This role truly provides an exciting opportunity for a skilled marketing executive to take ownership of “re-booting” it’s PR strategy and refreshing the company’s online presence, as well as re-vamping hard marketing material.
The business has previously utilised an external agency to provide full-cycle marketing support, but with sustained year on year growth and ambitious plans for the future, they are now seeking to bring this role in-house and offer a talented individual the opportunity to grow and develop with them.
This is a varied position and requires a marketeer who is confident from concept to delivery and has a flair for design.
- Working with the guidance and support of a Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing & managing renewed social media strategy & varied content (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube), driving engagement and growing audience.
- Revising and increasing PR activity, dealing directly with relevant publications to increase the company’s “voice” across industry media (customer, corporate, technical developments & editorial features).
- Refreshing company website & regularly updating with new content and company news. Working collaboratively with other departments to pull from a wealth of knowledge & information that exists within the business.
- Photographing new products and capturing key moments from across the business to accompany written content.
- Identifying and entering key industry awards
- Re-designing & developing corporate brochure, working from previously released in-house publications.
- Developing e-marketing content
- Keeping abreast of industry & competitor developments, bringing fresh creative ideas to the attention of the Directors & Senior team.
Skills, Experience & Attributes Sought:
- CIM or relevant marketing qualification
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing or e-commerce firm
- Expert knowledge of driving social media engagement
- Excellent creative writing skills and the ability to develop content for a variety of purposes & audiences
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Good photography skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and ambition, but also the ability to work in close collaboration with colleagues at all levels
- A genuine interest in the Automotive industry would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of engaging directly with publications or managing PR presence
- Experience with InDesign & Photoshop
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future