The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for Prepper/Polisher to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client in Thorne.
Day shifts available. (Nights available soon)
- 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:30 & 13:30 to 22:00
- 45 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 16:00 & Friday 06:00 to 14:00.
*Temp to perm opportunities after 26 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
About the role:
- Working as part of a team prepping, polishing, buffering and spraying panels and components
- Working to the highest standards and checking finished jobs as part of quality control
- Maintaining stringent health and safety guidelines
- Undergoing suitable training to support you in developing your long-term career
- Track record working within an automotive Body shop environment, ideally with prepping and polishing experience
- Relevant qualifications in vehicle body repairs or BMW experience
- Full driving licence
- Experience in a similar role is essential