gap personnel, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a press machine operator for their busy site in Birchwood, Warrington.
06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 Monday – Thursday
6:00 – 12:00 / 12:00 – 17:30 Friday
From £10:15 per hour depending on experience
- Knowledge of Punch Press tooling, how to change, sharpen and maintain tools.
- Check accuracy of work against drawings using precision measuring tools.
- Able to work safely and promote a safe working environment.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Cad/CAM, Amada Software experiences a plus.
- Ability to edit programming blocks would be a plus.
Experience working with various metals.
Using various measuring equipment (Vernier Calipers, Micrometers)
Previous experience using Amada / Trumpf / LVD shape would be beneficial.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, CNC Punch Press Operator to produce sheet metal parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) Punch Press.
This position primarily works days, which may include weekends and holidays. Flexibility to work other shifts if necessary is required.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job