My client a leading juice manufacturing company based in Ledbury are currently recruiting for machine/press operatives to work on temp to perm basis .
The role will be varied, learning different aspects of production, including packing, loading, CIP (cleaning in place, using chemicals), general site cleaning and handling of returnable packaging etc.
We are Duties will include:
- Working within the production team, participating in various factory operations & activities.
- Learning different aspects of production, including operating process equipment, packing in 200 Kg and 1000 Kg bulk packs.
- Operating specialist process equipment
- Maintaining the hygiene of the aseptic plant.
- Assisting with ensuring final product is packed securely for transport & storage.
- Assisting with quality control
- Assisting with plant maintenance.
- Working in a fast paced, engaging environment
- Adhering to all company site health & safety policies & procedures.
- Safe & competent operation of FLT (if an in-date FLT certificate is held)
looking for someone who is a team player, with a desire to learn. The successful candidates will have previous experience in a production environment and have their own transport due to location.
Hours may vary depending on production. 40-45 hours a week. Weekend work may be required in peak seasons.
MUST have driving license with own transport, due to rural location.
Previous experience / qualifications in a food/drink manufacturing environment is essential, previous experience of operating a Bucher press would be an advantage. In date valid counterbalance FLT certificate would be preferable.
Hourly Rate: £9.40 - £9.80 Per hour
For an immediate interview and start date please contact Maria Thorne on 01452 302852 or email a CV to Gloucester@gap-personnel.com