|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are recruiting Press Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client based in Trentham area
Role: Press Operatives
Location: Trentham ST4-
- Days: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Rotating
- Nights :Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am
Breaks: 1x30 mins
- You will be involved in the Pressing part of the manufacturing process, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest standards.
- The ideal person must be physically fit and able to lift products up to a reasonable weight. You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
Requirements for this role:
- experience in a production environment. Emphasis being in a Press environment.
- experience in using handheld power tools.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
- The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
- Onsite parking
- Locker rooms
- Vending Machines
For more information or to apply you can apply online or:
-send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01782 289090
Closing date for applications is 29th December 2020
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business