|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Usher|
Print and Design Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Print and Design Manager to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- To plan, organize and direct all operations within the Print department.
- To endeavour to achieve the highest level of department efficiencies by continually challenging process capabilities.
- To manage the successful reproduction of customer artwork to maintain the highest quality image of Benders Paper cups in the eyes of the customer
- To assist in the setting of department cost centres, and to control expenditure within those budgets.
- To plan and measure goals and objectives for the department in line with company key performance indicators and initiatives
- To represent the best interests of Benders Paper Cups in discussions and negotiations with external suppliers of products and services
- To ensure that H&S policies and procedures are consistently being adhered to and to create a safety aware environment within the Department
- To manage all people related issues including absence, performance, development, and training
- A proven track record of experience within a fast-paced Print department serving the FMCG industry
- Experience of managing a team of people
- In depth knowledge of design processes
- Knowledge of design standards and specifications
- In-depth knowledge of flexographic printing techniques
- Experience of using MS Office and IFS or similar business management system
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and disciplines; both written and oral
- Strong people management and leadership skills with the ability to get the best from the Team
- Natural problem solver with ability to negotiate solutions to any operational problems with diplomacy and firmness when appropriate
- Ability to manage conflict in a calm and composed manner
- Possess a strong sense of diplomacy and confidentiality with the ability to manage difficult conversations
- Able to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate the ability to prioritise while working to strict time schedules and deadlines
- Able to operate in a sometimes-pressurised environment working to strict deadlines
Please send your CV and call Ben at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/06/2022