PRINT FINISHING OPERATIVE – NEWTON ABBOT
gap personnel working in partnership with Harrier, recruiting for several Printing Machine Operatives based at Brunel Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot.
Duties as a Print Finishing Operative:
- Running printing machines – around 2,500 prints being processed a day
- Loading paper into machines
- Cutting prints from a large roll
- Putting finished prints into envelopes, sealing and labelling ready for despatch
No previous experience is required for this role as full training is provided!
Hours & Pay:
- £9.44 per hour
- Monday to Friday 8 hours shift between 07:00am – 19:00pm
- Close to public transport links
- Free parking onsite
- Canteens equipped with vending machines, microwave and tea and coffee facilities
To apply for this Print Finishing Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Branch on 01392 273665 for more information.