|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a Print Production Team Leader for our client based on the outskirts of Swindon.
They offer fantastic working hours of 0730-1600 Monday to Friday, competitive basic salary depending on experience, free on-site parking, ongoing investment and training and a good working environment with a stable team.
- Ensure factory is ready for the start of the shift, machines need to be powered up and shut off at the end of the day
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure production is running smoothly
- To manage staff to improve productivity, quality and KPI’s in the print section and assist with training of staff.
- Ensure continuous workload is managed and productivity targets are met
- Running machinery
- Attend and run production meetings
- Ensure H&S is followed at all times
- Motivate all staff and ensure 121’s are completed
Experience and Qualifications:
• The ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
• Strong leadership skills and be able to lead by example
• Team leader or supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of Flexographic print or corrugated case conversion very beneficial
• Due to the nature of the work you need to be comfortable with manual work
• Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day
• Able to prioritise, multitask and problem solve effectively
Experience on the following machines/areas could be advantageous:
• LMC, TCY, Coater, Corstat coater and Pre-Production Facility
• Previous Team Leader experience advantageous but not essential.
- Own transport is essential due to location
We have immediate interviews available.
If interested please can you send a CV to email@example.com or call 01793 431746 and ask for Rudina.