Back to job search
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client's team as a Print Room Shift Mechanic on a permanent basis
- Efficiently operate print machinery and equipment according to the order specification and timescales.
- Fully understand the departmental Kpi targets, objectives and drivers to act upon should they deviate from the std
- Follow a structured approach and methodology to identify areas for improvement, proposing and implementing solutions.
- Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement initiatives such as 6s & TPM.
- Carry out work to required quality standards, targets and deadlines. Standards include colour matching, print resolution and matching customer specification and individual company standards.
- Carry out both design & mechanical changeovers in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Ensure that customer specification and company quality standards are met e.g. colour matching, print resolution, product consistency etc.
- Keep accurate records using both digital and manual processes as required.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental requirements at all times and ensure any hazards are reported at the first instance.
- Communicate and work effectively with team and other departments, including giving clear instructions to colleagues.
- Implement practical solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to supervise and instruct print operatives. Ability to take the lead as required.
- Work with other departments and teams to provide support of a technical nature as required.
- Computer Literate
- Quality & Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and expand skill set
- 4 on 4 off
- 2 days and 2 nights
- Subsidised canteen serving hot food
- Free Car Parking
- Free Teas and Coffee
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection