PRINTING MACHINE OPERATIVES – NEWTON ABBOT
gap personnel working in partnership with Harrier, recruiting for several Printing Machine Operatives based at Brunel Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot.
Duties as a Production Operative:
- Operating printing machinery
- Laminating book covers with laminating and coating machines
- Binding photobooks together
- Quality control of finished products
No previous experience is required for this role as full training is provided!
Hours & Pay:
- 12 hour shifts rotating across 7 days
- 7:00am – 19:00pm
- £10.38 where 12 hour shift worked
- £11.33 per hour where 12 hour shift worked on Satutday and Sunday
- Close to public transport links
- Free parking onsite
- Canteens equipped with vending machines, microwave and tea and coffee facilities
To apply for this Printing Machine Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Branch on 01392 273665 for more information.