PRINT MACHINE OPERATOR / MALMESBURY / TEMP-PERM/ IMMEDIATE START / FIXED DAYS
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator for a specialist manufacturing company based in Malmesbury for a machine operator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working hours are on a fixed Monday-Friday 06:30 - 15:30
Any overtime in the week and Saturday is paid at time and a half and Sundays are paid at double time.
Pay rate is £8.94 per hour, weekly pay.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Efficient operation of print to board printers to produce all required products, at specified quality, output levels and required sequence.
- Quality control all printed material and recommend corrective and preventative measures.
- Scan all jobs onto the ERP system in real time to ensure up to date information on all production processes.
- Monitor all waste and non - compliant product and record all such occurrences.
- Machine maintenance, cleaning, trouble shooting and fault finding, working in conjunction with technical department and manufacturers as and when required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times, ensuring high levels of housekeeping and suggesting improvements wherever possible.
- Prioritise health and safety in all areas of operation, ensuring adherence to all risk assessments, safe systems of work and training. PPE to be worn whenever required.
- Maintain stocks of cleaning and maintenance supplies in cooperation with the technical department.
- Be able to display excellent levels of teamwork and co-operation when working with colleagues in other departments / other areas of production Have strong communication skills
- Be keen to learn new skills and have the ability to pick up new process’ quickly
- Have experience within a manufacturing role running industrial machinery ideally within a print environment
- Be comfortable with manual work due to the nature of the products
To apply for this MACHINE OPERATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org