|Salary:||Up to £46000 per annum|
Process & Utilities Engineer
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process & Utilities Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester
- To support or lead troubleshooting of plant / process problems.
- To continuously improve plant performance.
- Have working understanding of utilities, process automation, process equipment and instrumentation.
- Supporting the production teams with day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Respond to breakdowns immediately, working independently to resolve the immediate fault - further to this identifying the underlying cause and implement a permanent resolution.
- Make required changes to the process system as instructed by manager
- Understand and comply with all relevant GMP procedures
- Operate to the required standards in all areas i.e. preparation of bulk product, filtration, CIP and DAL plants
- Understand and comply with all HMRC procedures
- Understand the need to do jobs, as specified by your manager.
- Keep all calibration / service records up to date
- Liaise with contractors to ensure all service contracts are completed
- Issue Permit to work for contractors on site
- Attend training courses and meetings as required
- Time served Multi-Skilled Engineer with HNC or equivalent
- Automation and PLC experience - Siemens S7 / PCS7
- Supervisory experience
- At least 5 years' experience in high-speed beverages production.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings.
- Experience working on Utilities plants including: Refrigeration, Effluent treatment, Boilers & Water treatment.
- Chemical handling and awareness
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/05/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Process Engineer
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum
- Mechanical Engineer
£30.00 - £31.00 per hour
- Project Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £350 per day + Outside IR35
- EDS Engineer
Up to £50000 per annum
- Embedded Software Engineer
£30000 - £50000 per annum