|Salary:||Up to £29000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
£29k per annum
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit a Process Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. Working permanent afternoons, the main purpose of this role is to run the line ensuring the performance targets of output, waste and product quality are continuously achieved and recorded.
- Supervise the smooth running of the line being the point of contact for all management enquiries.
- Ensure that the line achieves the production plan with the best possible quality of product minimising giveaway and waste and maximizing yields in line with KPIs.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the process and formulation in order to become the business' process expert for the for the product.
- Oversee the packing operation of the line, ensuring that the product is correctly labelled and efficiently packaged according to the agreed standard and all documents are completed correctly.
- Record and assess the OEE of the line ensuring that machine availability and performance are maximised, rework is minimal and recommend improvements where identified.
- Manage all operatives on the line.
- Have full responsibility for all line management tasks for all operatives on the line including coaching and development, handling any disciplinary issues, managing timesheets and performance and attendance issues.
- Complete all production reports including the shift report, labour analysis, OEE and any other reports deemed appropriate to record the performance of the shift.
- Ensure that all quality processes are followed including swabbing and allergen testing.
- Ensure rejected product / non-conformance is rectified as high priority.
- Ensure the correct non-conformance paperwork is raised and processed with every reject and prepare corrective action where required.
- Perform stock checks of raw materials and packaging as requested by management.
- Implement Continuous Improvement throughout the process.
- Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement including completing risk assessments and COSHH adherence.
- Responsible for food safety.
- Alignment with the company's core values.
- Good management and logistics skills
- Good communication skills
- A sound understanding of mixing and process work
- Experience working with whey powders (an advantage)
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021