|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Samantha norris|
PERM Opportunities available
We have excellent opportunities for work at a well-known peanut factory based in Bromborough. The roles are based on an ongoing basis and will lead to permanent contracts for suitable candidates.
Our client offers ongoing work, with training and development and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
The purpose of the role is to:
To manufacture and pack food items in a health and safety conscious environment, to meet production and dispatch targets, ensuring materials are received, controlled and dispatched in a secure, timely and effective manner.
Duties will include:
· Managing processes of food materials
· Machine Operating
· Manual handling
The hours of work are Monday to Friday
· 6:00am to 14:00pm £9.97ph
· 14:00pm to 22:00pm £9.97ph
· 22:00pm to 06:00am £10.47ph
· 08:00am to 17:00pm £9.50ph
Benefits of working for AAK Foods.
- Free Parking
- Weekly pay
- 28 days accrued holidays for the year
- Immediate starts
- Temp to Perm roles available
- Investment in training and development
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Pension contributions