|Reference:||AD / PROC-OP / 01|
|Contact Name:||Alex Davies|
Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working with a specialist manufacturer in telecommunications, aviation, and defence circuit printing technology whose products are shipped globally (including the USA, Australia, Europe and China).
Due to exciting organic growth and recent contract successes, our client is urgently seeking a Process Operator to join their busy team based in Stonehouse on a permanent basis.
Job Role: Process Operator
Salary: £25,740 p/a*
Hours: Mon to Fri 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am (weekly rotation)
*20% shift allowance included in annual salary
Job type: Permanent
Duties will include:
- Running machinery and equipment to meet targets in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Quality checking the product
- Reporting all discrepancies and quality issues found whilst carrying out a process to your supervisor
- Collecting and recording accurate data received from the production line
- Complying with the Company’s ISO 14001 Environmental Policy
Experience, attributes & desired skills:
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, committed, and hard working
- Able to work under supervised conditions, as part of a team and be able to work on your own initiative
As part of the application screening process, a brief literacy, numeracy and Hazardous Awareness assessment will need to be completed.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please either click "Apply" to submit your CV, forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 01452 302852 for further details.