|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Groom|
Our client based in the Chester area and are looking for experienced Process Operators to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Duties to include:
- Operating machinery effectively to deliver the required output.
- Preparing products ready for production
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Mixing and weighing materials
- Completing documents and spreadsheets
Successful candidates will:
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be hard-working and reliable.
- Previous experience in a food production environment
- Own transport would be advantageous due to location
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel and Word
Hours of work:
Week 1 (Nights) Monday – Wednesday 6pm-6am and Thursday 6pm-12am
Week 2 (Days) Monday 12pm – 6pm Tuesday – Thursday 6am-6pm
£26,265 per year after 12 weeks this will rise to £29,500