Gap Personnel are recruiting for their chemical handling site in Knottingley.
Flt/Counter balance license is required and previous experience in the operation of chemical processes would be beneficial.
- To be accountable for as directed by Plant Management:
- Operation of plant machinery (incl Hopper) to process legacy material.
- The driving of a Fork Lift Truck to transport raw material and other process materials / chemicals in a safe and correct manner to meet the process requirement.
- To adopt and promote a responsible attitude to the use of chemicals / raw material, plant, protective clothing and equipment in order to comply with the HASAW and Company Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- To carry out such other duties as are necessary to ensure the smooth running of the site and the maintenance of good housekeeping.
Between £10:50 and £11:50 per hour. (this is still to be confirmed)
To apply for this role call us on 01977558822 or send your CV to email@example.com