|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour|
£11.00 - £18.92 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Operator to work at their facility based near Runcorn.
- The ability to operate complex machinery in a FMCG environment whilst working to high Health and Safety standards.
- Tasks include the operation of labelling and packaging machines, collecting and inputting data into SAP on a daily basis.
- Ability to carry out quality and production checks and completion of all relevant documentation.
- High Hygiene standards
- Ability to work within stringent Health and Safety guidelines
- Extensive Knowledge and Operation of an automated FMCG Line within Food or Beverages.
- To have experience in operating machinery independently and be competent in operation
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Proactive in problem solving
- Good working knowledge of 5S
- FLT Counterbalance Licence
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/01/2021