|Salary:||£10.12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Processing Operative to join our prestigious client based on Deeside Industrial Park on a permenant basis.
Hours and Pay -
- Rotating shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm - 10pm
- £10.12 per hour
Qualifications and skill Requirements
- Experience of product blending and processing, using PLC based input screen systems
- Experienced in completing documentation and paperwork meticulously
- Must have an up to date Counterbalance Forklift license.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Organised and efficient, Can-Do Attitude.
- Set up and unload bulk milk deliveries
- Dispense blend ingredients and accurately record both dispensed amounts (volume or weight) and relevant batch reference details (supplier batch number and best before dates)
- Blend and heat process all ingredients, in compliance with the relevant documented recipe instructions
- Undertake basic testing of the blend prior to heat processing (pH and/or brix)
- Record all relevant running parameters during the heat processing stage
- Liaise with Filling Operators, to ensure blends are available to maximise production filling time.
- Set up and operate the automated Cleaning in Place (CIP) systems; including basic testing and recording of cleaning solution strength and, recording of relevant cleaning times and temperatures.
- Between blending of different allergen products, undertake equipment swabbing to confirm the cleans were effective
- When appropriate, carry out basic equipment fault finding and rectification
- Maintaining a clean working area / storage area.
- Ensure compliance to all of the site Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Ad hoc duties as required