|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Hours of work
Monday-Friday 07:00 to 16:30
- Achieving the production targets set for the casting department on a daily basis
- Highlighting and communicating faults which may cause production delay
- Promoting and adhering to the company’s system and procedures at all times
- Previous experience operating machinery within a manufacturing / heavy engineering environment
- A flexible approach to work and shift patterns
- a pay rate of £9.76 per hour for the first
- 3 months, to be enhanced thereafter to £10.88 per hour.
To apply for this vacancy or find out more information, please choose from the below
- Send your updated CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
- Call our office on 013527 62213
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client in the Chester area. They are looking Process Operators to join their team immediately on a temporary – on going basis with the view to become permanent for the right candidates.