ADMINISTRATOR / MARSH BARTON, EXETER - STARTING IMMEDIATLEY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Administrator for a manufacturing company based in Exeter to join the production team.
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the production management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- To input the details of new and existing job specifications on the system and raise work to cards for the production operators.
- Liaising with other departments and dealing with problems and inaccuracies as they occur to eliminate production problems.
- Providing help and assistance with any other administrative duties as and when required
- To input complex job specifications on the computer system raising work to cards for the production operators.
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages, and ideally have a background within manufacturing.
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm
- Friday, 8am – 3pm
- Basic hourly pay rate - £9.07 per hour
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment (proposed end of January)
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to Exeter@gap-personnel.com