|Salary:||Up to £23000|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client based on the outskirts of Wrexham are an international Manufacturer and Supplier of bespoke products. They offer a portfolio of well over 10,000 different Products, Components and Parts and are made from a variety of engineeredMaterials used in a wide Range of Applications. There are more than 3,200 Employees worldwide in Europe, USA, and Asia.
Due to my them expanding their office structure and therefore, are looking for a Production Administrator to support all Production and Planning Departments
The role will involve:
- Taking full ownership of the progressing of customer orders, agreeing production plans, delivery dates, capacities, and constraints with the relevant Production Supervisor / Team Leader.
- Monitoring production progress to ensure it is following the schedule, advising the leadership team of deviations, and suggesting corrective actions.
- Able to react to day-to-day issues affecting the delivery of a production schedule to minimise impact on customers.
- Supporting Production leadership in identifying process constraints and best approaches to their resolution.
- Achieving and maintaining a DTP in the high nineties.
- This role will also involve holiday cover for the Senior Production Planner
- Excellent Administration Background
- Use of Microsoft Applications
- Drive and Ambition to succeed
- Working on own initiative and be able to liaise with all departments