gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator for a manufacturing company based in Crediton. .
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the packaging and production management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Liaise with local agencies to assist with recruitment of personnel
- Provide the timely provision of information, owning the updating of reporting media
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- As required, modify Packing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintain all documentation on EQMS
- Provide quality resource and support to the Packaging Team.
- Support where necessary the various IT systems (IBS, Tensor, EQMS).
- Maintain strong working relationships with production operatives, SPO’s, Production Coordinator and Team Leaders.
- Ensure an accurate filing system of all documents is maintained.
- Providing help and assistance with any other packing administrative duties as and when required.
This role is 12 month temporary assignment and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate their commitment to the business with their timekeeping and attendance record.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm with an hourly pay rate of £9.97 per hour