|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PRODUCTION and PACKING OPERATOR (FOOD INDUSTRY) - CULLOMPTON - TEMP TO PERM, Full-time
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced Food Production Operative based in Cullompton. This is a temp to perm position with an immediate start and good earning potential once training is completed.
As a Food Production Operative you will initially work in the Weighing department, measuring and weighing ingredients according to recipes. With time, you will be introduced to other areas of production for further training.
- Ensuring that machines are set correctly.
- Filling of the machines with products.
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product.
- Assembling, packaging and labelling.
- Completing orders lists and production sheets as required.
- Maintaining a clean production environment.
! Candidates must have previous experience working in food manufacturing environment.
! Candidates must be prepared to lift bags of products weighing up to 10kg, as well as work in various temperatures, also in and out of a freezer.
We have the following shift & pay rate available:
- Rate of pay £8.72 per hour, paid weekly (revised after 12 weeks- may go up to £10-£12ph for an operative and £13ph for a team leader)
- Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 08.30am until 17.00pm (some flexibility will be required here)
To apply for this FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or email your CV to gap personnel in Exeter on email@example.com / CALL us for more details on 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business