|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 (D.O.E)|
|Reference:||AD / PRAS - QUED / 02|
Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a revolutionary plumbing and heating manufacturer based in Quedgeley (GL2)
Our client has seen huge demand for their revolutionary and exciting new product line, and with this demand they are now able to strengthen their manufacturing departments with hard-working and talented Production Assemblers.
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 7am – 4pm
Pay: £10.00 to £12.00 per hour (Dependant on Experience)
- Fitting and fixing of lightweight and/or bulky electrical and prefabricated parts.
- Building of sub-assemblies.
- Housekeeping of sub-assembly area and shop floor.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be willing to learn
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible/agile to help other areas when necessary
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a mechanical/assembly aptitude
We are looking for people who are committed, flexible and able to start as soon as possible. In return our client can offer free on-site parking, a comfortable canteen/break area and a permanent contract at the end of a 12-week temporary period.
To be considered for this role please either please either click “Apply” to submit an application, send your CV directly to email@example.com or please call the branch on 01452 302852 and ask for Alex or Denisa.