|Salary:||10 - 12|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
Job Title: Production Line Assemblers
Location: Quedgeley GL2
Pay: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Shifts: Mon to Fri 6:30am – 4pm
Additional Benefits: Free lunch and snacks are provided daily
gap personnel Gloucester are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a revolutionary plumbing and heating manufacturer, for 10 Production Line Assemblers based at their site in Quedgeley (GL2) Gloucestershire. The site is easily commutable from Hardwick, Kingsway, Stroud, and Gloucester
Our client has seen huge demand for their revolutionary and exciting new product line, and with this demand they are now able to strengthen their manufacturing teams. The successful applicant for this role will enjoy being part of a vibrant team, working in an enjoyable atmosphere alongside great colleagues.
Some of the key duties include:
- Fitting and fixing of lightweight and/or bulky electrical and prefabricated parts.
- Building of sub-assemblies.
- Ventilation equipment
- Pipework Assemblies
- Housekeeping of sub-assembly area and shop floor.
Ideal candidates will:
- Comfortable using hand-tools
- Previous experience within mechanical assembly (desirable)
- Previous electrical or plumbing experience (desirable)
- Experience of soldering / solder bath flow (desirable)
We are looking for people who are committed, flexible and able to start as soon as possible.
As part of the selection process, inductions will be held on site in line with their health and safety policies.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852 and the team will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is acting as an employment business