|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.09 - £10.66|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PRODUCTION LINE LEADER / NEWTON ABBOT – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for a Production Line Leader based at Heathfield Industrial Estate on a temporary to perm assignment.
You would be working for a food production business that creates a range of premium value added frozen seafood and vegetarian products for the food service industry.
Your duties as a Production Line Leader will include:
- Ensure that your team produces a range of value-added fish and vegetable products to required specifications
- Maintain your target efficiencies whilst adhering to the company’s allergen and cross contamination rules
- Ensure your production team are aware of targets to be met
- Ensure all production operations are carried out following health and safety guidelines
- Ensure all staff are aware of their environmental responsibilities
- Carry out quality checks
- Free parking on site
- Free tea and coffee
- Full PPE provided
- 3 x unpaid breaks
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Friday
- 7am – 6pm OR 8am – 7pm
- £10.09 - £10.66 per hour
To apply for this Production Line Leader role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact out Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.