|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||9.50 - 10.45|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
Job Type: Production Line Operatives
Location: Evesham, WR11
Pay Rate: £9.50ph Basic, £11.88ph Overtime, £10.45ph Nights
Additional Site Benefits: No experience required. Pick your own days of work - tell us your availability!
gap personnel Gloucester are currently recruiting 30 Production Line Operatives, in Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11). Each role is with an immediate start and the opportunity for a permanent contract after 12 weeks have been worked.
You will be joining a business that is a leading name in the fresh produce industry, specialising in the sourcing and supply of fresh fruit to the UK market. They are proud to work with one of Britain’s best-known retailers and other foodservice customers, delivering consistently great quality fresh fruit, whatever the time of year
Working as a Packing Line Operative has a variety of tasks such as:
- Packing of singular and multiple products
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Grading, weighing and labelling of fruit
- Palletising safely for despatch
- Quality checks such as bruising and damage
The site operates 7 days a week running 2 shifts: Monday to Sunday, 6am - 3.15pm (approx.) or Monday to Friday, 4.30pm to 1.30am
Site Facilities include:
- Free parking + smoking shelter provided
- Canteen + vending machines provided
- 7 days support from an agency representative
- Nice friendly working atmosphere
The roles are ongoing temporary work with opportunities to go permanent with the client after 12 weeks of work.
Apply directly by calling us on 01452 302852, or send us the email with your CV on email@example.com
Closing date for application is 21st June 2022