|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.82 - £15.09|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking 4 Production Machine Operatives work in their busy centre based near Kegworth, Derby.
Location: Kegworth, Derby
About the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager within this friendly but fast paced environment you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining the production line
- Manual feeding if issues arise
- Quality checking
- Stop/starts on the line
- Sorting jams or issues
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Production or manufacturing (feeding, line maintenance ideal)
- Show ability to follow process guides
- Running production lines
- The vacancy is to start asap, you will be required to attend an assessment onsite to cover health and safety. Candidates will need their own transport.
Pay rates and shifts:
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £10.82ph with extra shift being paid at £15.09 overtime rate.
Onsite Facilities and Benefits:
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
*THIS IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO SMOKING FACILITIES/AREAS OFFERED.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.
To apply please call 07485329338 or text 'FLT JOB' for a call back- alternatively email your cv to email@example.com
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business