|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PRODUCTION MANAGER / BUCKFASTLEIGH – HIGHLY COMPETATIVE RATES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Production Manager based in Buckfastleigh starting within the next week for a 2 month temporary assignment.
You would be joining a well-known food production company delivering food to around 60,000 homes across the UK.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background within Production Management or Operations Management who is able to hit the floor running managing a team of 50 production workers and is available for a 2-month temporary assignment starting within the next week.
- Production Manager for ‘Recipe boxes
- Managing a team of 50 production staff including 6 Team Leaders
- Reporting directly to Operations Manager
- Working closely with Maintenance, Health and Safety, Production Planning and Quality departments
- Managing the shop floor although additional office work will be required
- Previous high volume production management experience
- Strong people management
- Attention to detail and quality
Shifts & Pay:
- Highly competitive pay
- 2 month contract with possibility to be extended for the right candidate
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this Production Manager role: Please Click 'Apply Now' / send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact out Exeter Branch for more information on 01392 273665.