Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Reference:||Production Operative CW5 3|
|Contact Name:||Adam Roberts|
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 6.00 am – 2.00 pm / 2.00 pm – 10.00 pm rotational shifts
£9.00 per hour, after 12 week hourly rate goes up and shift allowance is paid.
The chosen candidate would be required to:
- Pack, label and inspect product in line with customer specifications.
- To carry out all aspects of the production operations and adhere strictly to all production procedures.
- To carry out specified in-process checks.
- To report all suspected instances of defective quality to the Operations Manager.
- To carry out all reasonable instructions as directed by the Operations Manager
The ideal person must be able to work in a speedy manner and be able to pay close attention to detail to be able to spot any errors and make sure that the product is up to the required standard.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates.
Due to the location of the job and the start times, own transport would be preferable.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01270 581 888.