PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – WESTBURY – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are seeking production operatives to join our client in Westbury on a permanent basis.
Our client has been operating over 160 years making them a market leader with strong growth prospects. Ongoing training and progression is available within the business and they pride themselves on promoting from within.
Working hours are on a 3 shift rotational pattern:
Monday to Friday 0600-1400/ 1400-2200 and 2200-0600 (earlier finish on Friday)
- Pay rates:
£11.39 per hour, paid weekly.
- Competitive overtime rates 1.5 in the week and first 4 hours of Saturday then x2 on Saturday 4 hours and over and Sundays.
- Attendance bonus’ and performance bonus payable.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays when permanent.
The role involves but isn’t limited to:
• Machine operating, loading lines and minding machines
- Quality checking of finished goods
- Loading and unloading products and palletising finished goods
- Checking goods in and out
- Maintenance of machines when required – top up of products, changing of parts and inspection.
The ideal candidate:
- Have their own transport or be able to commute to Westbury
- Have good communication skills
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Be flexible with working hours
- Previous machine operating or production experience is preferred but all training is provided.
- Our client invests in the training of staff so wants to ensure candidates applying for the roles are seeking full-time permanent work.
If interested in applying for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE role please click apply now or get in touch with gap personnel Swindon.