|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are looking for Window Assembly Operatives in Clitheroe!
Immediate starts available!
Temp to perm opportunities!!
Successful candidates will be involved in assembling uPVC frames and glass in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates must have good attention to details and be physically fit as the role will involve heavy lifting.
Previous assembly or machine operative experience in manufacturing industry would be beneficial, and candidates must be able to communicate in English.
Rate of Pay & Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday 6am - 2.15pm - £9.37 per hour
Monday to Friday 1.45pm to 10pm - £11.05 per hour
Company offers amazing benefits once candidate joins client on a permanent contract:
- £100 on their birthday
- 23 days hols + bank Hols this increases with service up to 27 days at 8 years
- 1% of their salary as a bonus based on 6 months quality target
- £500 attendance bonus paid at Christmas which is broken in to 2 6months @ £250 so they can still earn half if off at one part of year
- Christmas £25 love to shop and a bottle of wine
- Pay Reviews in May each year
- Medicash Medical Cover
- £95 a month for working annualised hours- they start with 50 hours and then use banked hours in Dec, Jan and Feb up to 9 days
If you have skills required and you interested in the job, please contact Marta on 01254915000 or send your CV to email@example.com
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job