|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – CORSHAM – TEMP TO PERM – FIXED AM OR PM SHIFTS
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are seeking production operatives to join our client Medical Wire & Equipment in Corsham on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent for the right candidates.
Over the last year Medical Wire & Equipment have experienced unprecedented growth and due to new contracts and investment within the site they are seeking individuals to join the team. Medical Wire & Equipment has played a key role in the global response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, a response that has facilitated the increased level of testing for effective surveillance of the spread of the disease and the effectiveness of control measures.
Standard working ours are:
- 0600-1400 - £9.50PH
- 1400-2200 - £9.70PH
- Our client can consider fixed shifts or rotational.
- Day shifts may also be considered for some candidates.
£9.50-£9.70 hour, paid weekly.
Saturday time and a half. Sunday’s double time
The role involves but isn’t limited to:
- Running machines which produce swabs for COVID19 tests.
- Ensuring products are manufactured to the correct standard and rejecting any products which have defects.
- Loading the machines with materials.
- Bagging final products ready to be despatched.
The ideal candidate:
- Have their own transport or be able to commute to Corsham
- Have good communication skills
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Previous machine operating or production experience is preferred but all training is provided.
If interested in applying for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE role at Medical Wire & Equipment please click apply now or get in touch with gap personnel Swindon.