|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£15.42 to £30.84|
We are looking for Production Operatives in Kitts Green, Birmingham!
Shifts: 4 on/4 off, will include weekend working.
Pay: £15.42 per hour, with overtime rates up to £30.84 per hour!
• Working in the Hot mill department, producing aluminium alloy plates.
• Ensure completion of work is to an excellent standard and on time.
• Drive mobile equipment, such as overhead crane, FLT, and genie boom.
• Give focus and drive performance of the team building a culture of over delivery.
• Ensuring the team has the appropriate skills and technical ability to work effectively, safely, and efficiently.
• Engage with site EHS requirements and HP methodologies.
• Maintain and enhance established standards relating to the activities and products.
• Monitors performance according to agreed standards.
• Contribute to the deployment of the quality strategy and drive its implementation in the area.
• Ensures that output targets are achieved and exceeded by resolving issues and close liaison with Team
Leaders and react to deviation from target.
• Drives continuous improvement activities to increase plant capacities.
What you need:
• Should have practical knowledge of EHS and be able to work in a safe way.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels. A professional attitude to work.
• Understand product and process quality requirements.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Mobile equipment licence would be beneficial, all training will be given
• Knowledge of IOSH working practices
• TPM and Continuous Improvement
• Long term, ongoing work!
• Permanent contract offered to the right candidate/s!
• Overtime rates paid up to double!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 422 940!
Gap personnel are operating as an employment business.