|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for PRODUCTION OPERATIVES for a manufacturing company based in Cricklade. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
The site is operational 0700-1700 but working hours can be flexible between those hours. (37.5 hours per week standard) Monday-Friday, overtime available at the weekends.
£9.50 per hour while training, to be reviewed once permanent.
When permanent the company offer a performance bonus at 6 & 12 months.
Due to location, you must have your own transport and there is plenty of parking available
The industry offers the potential of a long-term career and this role will offer the entry level experience into this ever-evolving industry. Full training provided on our clients site with their experienced lead engineers.
- You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of trolley’s and cages
- Fitting wheels
- Loading and unloading trolleys onto vehicles ready for delivery
- Using various hand tools/power tools to repair the trolleys
- Quality inspection and final sign off
- Testing of products to ensure they are up too standard
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing background
- Have a good work ethic and the desire to learn new skills
- Be confident using handheld tools
- Be available for a permanent position if offered
- Flexibility with working hours during peak periods will be required
Interviews for this position are being held immediately.
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon