|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
Over this last 18 months our wheelie bins have been out more than us! As a production operative at this wheelie bin manufacturer, you will always be essential to this team. Are you sick of being cancelled? Doing odd days here and there? This job in Barbot Hall, Rotherham offers £10.50 pay and guaranteed work all year round.
What is my rate of pay?
What are your shifts?
After Shift – 14:00 – 22:00
Night Shift - 22:00 - 06:00
Benefits of an production operative
- Genuine temporary to permanent role
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- For candidates relying on public transport site is located directly on bus route
- Full use of kitchen onsite which includes fridges and microwaves.
- Full use of snacks and vending machines on site
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as;
- Assembling plastic refuse bins together.
- Adding plastic pins into bin lids and stacking ready for assembly station
- Stacking of finished bins to high levels.
- Movement of stacked finished products to dispatch area
- Heavy lifting is involved on a day to day basis
- Involves standing up for long periods of time
- Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected
Call our Rotherham team on 01709 918533
Or email you CV to; Rotherham@gap-personnel.com