|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.75 - £13.37|
Production Operatives required for our client in Whiston
Location: Whiston (L35 area)
Pay rate and Shifts:
- Monday to Friday
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm (Fri 6am-11am/11.15am-4.15pm)
- £9.75 per hour
*overtime is paid after 37.5 is £13.37
** paid breaks
10 minutes and 20 minutes
We are recruiting for:
- Production / Assembly Operatives
- Machine Operatives
- Paint Shop Operatives
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience of working within manufacturing would be an advantage
• Experience in using hand/power tools and good dexterity required
• Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
• Good team working and practical skills
• The ability to work quickly and methodically
• The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks and follow instruction
• Understanding of health and safety policies in the workplace
• A willingness to work flexibly
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to take any training required for this role
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing production area desirable
• Manual handling experience - desirable
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure products are correctly assembled in line with company and customer specifications.
• Ensure that the correct quantities are produced in accordance with the daily production requirements.
• Communicate with the Management team to ensure the correct quantities are produced daily, whilst paying particular attention quality and safety.
• Ensure that the correct Job sheets and labels are always used for each job.
• Advise the Line leader of any issues including monitoring the quality of products assembled
• Ensure that only product of the highest quality is produced and sent to the customer.
• Work in an efficient manner to ensure tight deadlines set by the company are met.
• Complete all relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• To form an integral part of the team promoting good working relationships.
• To work in a safe and clean environment, and meeting with Health and safety regulations and adhering to the Clean As You Go Policy
• Free onsite parking
To apply for this position you can:
-click on the blue "Apply now" button
-send your CV to: email@example.com
-call us on: 0333 344 6977
-please send a message to WhatsApp: 07885803273 with text “NRC019, your name and phone number"
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business