|Contact Name:||Damian Burdin|
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful applicants.
Working hours: MONDAY TO FRIDAY Rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Working in a fast-paced environment, duties will include:
- Packing and palletising products
- De-boxing and feeding products into machinery
- Quality checking products to ensure all food is to a high standard
- Carrying out any additional duties including housekeeping and general health and safety
- Paid breaks with access to a recently refurbished subsidised canteen area
- Free hot drinks on shift
- Free parking
- Temp-to-perm positions with amble opportunities to further your career in the food production industry
Please note: some roles require heavy lifting (within lifting regulations). You will be required to pass a health and safety induction before commencing work, which includes written and spoken English assessments.
If this role is of interest, please call 01782 289090 or e-mail us at email@example.com