Fed up with worrying if you’ll have shifts this week? Let us help you find stable, guaranteed continued work in Rotherham! With this manufacturer of wheelie bins, you’ll always be an essential part to this well-oiled machine! They are constantly producing bins up and down the UK for local authorities.
What is my rate of pay?
What are your shifts?
Mornings, afternoons and nights Shift – 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am (rotating)
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as;
- Assembling plastic refuse bins together.
- Adding plastic pins into bin lids and stacking ready for assembly station
- Stacking of finished bins to high levels.
- Movement of stacked finished products to dispatch area
- Heavy lifting is involved on a day to day basis
- Involves standing up for long periods of time
- Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected
We are looking for assembly operatives with a good attention to detail and who can follow strict health and safety. You must be flexible and reliant.
Benefits of an assembly operative
- Genuine temporary to permanent role
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- For candidates relying on public transport site is located directly on bus route
- Full use of kitchen onsite which includes fridges and microwaves.
- Full use of snacks and vending machines on site
Call our Rotherham team on 01709 918533
Or email you CV to; Rotherham@gap-personnel.com
Gap personnel Rotherham (operating as an employment business)