Food Production operatives needed in Kiveton Park area of Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to work within a small family run business with a welcoming feel! You truly will feel apart of a team here.
- £9.20per hour
• Regular work
• Family run business
• Extra hours available
• 12 hour shifts available meaning more days off
• No weekend work
• On site parking
• Well established growing company
The role of a Food Production Operative
• Grading potatoes before they are cut and fried
• Filing the fryer with oil
• Filing in paper work
• General hygiene
• Packing of the product
• Stacking the products
• Working towards high quality standards
• Happy to sweep and do general tasks in quieter times
• Must be happy to work both days, afters and nights Monday to Friday 3 shift rotation 6.00am-14.00, 22.00-6.00am and 14.00-22.00
• Happy to do any task given
• Have worked in food production but not essential
• Wanting to progress and work regular hours
Having recently just expanded this is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to progress further down the line through having the right attitude and a can do view to work. The role is temporary on going with opportunity for permanent work for the right candidates. The role is working in doors; the environment is very clean and sterile.