Weekends off, weekly pay and a sign on bonus of £500! Go on... get your foot in the door! This is a brilliant opportunity to get a handle on your new career. This is a genuine permanent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of timber doors.
Ever wondered what happens behind closed doors? Me too! Take a look… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWSe_dgqmQY
From £10.80 to £13.80 per hour (depending on shift)
NOT INCLUDING the sign on bonus of £500!
The Production Operative role operates a 3-shift rota Monday to Friday. The shifts are 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am on weekly rotation.
- Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area
- Perform quality checks in accordance with ISO instructions
- Optimise production of doors through working as part of a line team, delivering good quality doors to output targets
Continuous Improvement is an important part of the site’s culture, so you will also have the opportunity to propose or contribute to initiatives and projects that improve operations.
- 31days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Full canteen on site serving hot and cold food
- Free secure parking
How to apply?
APPLY ON HERE!!!
OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01709918533